Aloha Potential Hawaii Homebuyer,
Are you thinking about buying a home in Hawaii?
Everyone wants to own a little piece of Paradise……..and Hawaii is truly a paradise for those who can appreciate its physical beauty, cultural diversity and Aloha spirit.
Hawaii’s tropical climate, soothing trade winds, and relaxed lifestyle are known worldwide as a place to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul.
“How To Buy A Home In Hawaii E-Book”, is a unique, one of a kind, publication for the Hawaiian islands that informs, educates and instructs potential Hawaii homebuyers on the Hawaii home buying process.
The 136-page E-Book is a clear and practical step-by-step guide that identifies the eight basic steps to buying a home in Hawaii and then explains in detail how each step is performed to achieve your Hawaii real estate goals.
Along the way, valuable, straight-forward advice is provided in order to save you time and money in your home search and purchase efforts.
This E-book is designed to consolidate and leverage the information resources available in our high-tech society and help educate individuals on the Home buying process in Hawaii.
The E-book contains over 225 resource links to additional information available on the internet to assist in your real estate activities.
The easy-to-understand question and answer format of the E-book allows the information to flow smoothly and effectively answers over 45 of the most commonly asked questions by Hawaii home buyers.
Simply follow the “How-To” steps in this E-book and before you know it, you will have successfully navigated the ocean of information at your fingertips and achieve your dream of owning a little piece of Paradise.
In “How To Buy A Home In Hawaii E-Book”, you will learn:
- The eight basic steps to buying a home in Hawaii. Page 13.
- How to find a Hawaii real estate agent that is right for you. Page 15.
- The five key questions you should ask any real estate agent and the answers you should receive. Page 16.
- Who are the “top” real estate companies in Hawaii. Page 18.
- How do we define our housing needs and wants? Page 102.
- How do I select a mortgage lender in Hawaii? Page 29.
- Who are the “top” mortgage lenders in Hawaii? Page 31.
- Who are the “top” mortgage brokers in Hawaii? Page 33.
- How to understand the Hawaii standard real estate forms. Page 100.
- Six great ways to save money on your home purchase. Page 93.
- What type of mortgage should I get in Hawaii? Page 34.
- What do Hawaii lenders look for when evaluating a mortgage application? Page 34.
- The four key questions you should ask any mortgage lender and the answers you should receive. Page 29.
- The three additional questions to ask a mortgage broker. Page 30.
- What are the best reasons to buy an investment home in Hawaii? Page 79.
- The website links and books that I recommend to help you select the right Hawaii home or investment property? Page 81.
- How can we save money in Hawaii on our down payment and closing costs? Page 34.
- How can you keep you keep your monthly payments low in Hawaii? Page 35.
- What seven things should you be careful of when getting a condo loan in Hawaii? Page 36.
- How can you determine if a condominium building is approved for a FHA or VA loan type? Page 36.
- Are there any other sources of mortgage information that I would recommend? Page 37.
- What is the process of buying real estate in Hawaii? Page 38.
- How do we determine if the price is right to buy a home? Page 67.
- Are there in any Hawaiian real estate terms I should understand before I decide to buy a home in Hawaii? Page 53.
- How do we identify the “right” neighborhood for our home in Hawaii? Page 55.
- Is renting better than buying in Hawaii? Page 62.
- What does fee simple and leasehold mean regarding Hawaii real estate? Page 63.
- What is the best way to house hunt in Hawaii? Page 64.
- How do we determine if it is a Seller’s Market or Buyer’s Market in Hawaii? Page 68.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a single family home in Hawaii? Page 70.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying a townhome or condominium in Hawaii? Page 72.
- Should we buy land and build a home or purchase a resale in Hawaii? Page 75.
- What are the most important criteria to use when selecting a single family home investment property in Hawaii? Page 77.
- When is the best time to invest in Hawaii real estate? Page 79.
- What are the five keys to successful real estate investing in Hawaii? Page 80.
- What is the Hawaii home inspection process? Page 83.
- What are the typical buyer closing costs in Hawaii? Page 91.
- What do we need to know about taxes in Hawaii? Page 94.
- What do we need to know about pet ownership in Hawaii? Page 95.
- Are there any additional sources for finding Hawaii real estate agents that you would recommend? Page 27.
- What types of state of Hawaii home purchase assistance programs exist? Page 96.
- What are the construction styles available in Hawaii? Page 74.
- What important issues should an international buyer before buying a home in Hawaii? Page 85.
- What types of things should we consider if we are moving to Hawaii from another state or country? Page 97.
- In order to afford a home in Hawaii, we must make some compromises in our home choice….are there any compromises you recommend? Page 76.
- Do we need a Buyer’s Agent or can we just use the agent that is listing the property for sale as our agent too? Page 26.
- How do we pay the Buyer’s Agent? Page 27.
- What do we need to know about electricity costs in Hawaii? Page 95.
- And much more………
Act now and save $6.50.
Buying a home in Hawaii can be an expensive proposition, but I want to make it affordable for you to get started in your home buying process, so I am offering you “How To Buy A Home In Hawaii E-Book” for only $9.99 – a $6.50 savings off of the cover price!
I guarantee that you will be satisfied with my new E-Book, “How To Buy A Home In Hawaii E-Book”.
If for some reason you are unhappy, just let me know within 30 days and I will provide you a full and prompt refund.
You have nothing to risk…… but, I urge you to order today. This special LOW PRICE of $9.99 (a $6.50 discount off the cover price) is for a limited time only.
To Order “How To Buy A Home In Hawaii E-Book”, just click here now:Order Now!
Mahalo & Aloha,
Jon S. Mann
Jon S. Mann Real Estate, LLC